Tuesday 2 October 2012

Autumn it is :)


And in the meantime... two metres away from the heathers:


My very own toadstools and other mushrooms :) The one above grows under a beautiful 10-year-old Jasmine shrub.



And even more appear:



These two grow just by the front fence:


Autumn in all its beauty.


I took the pictures above a week ago, now the population of toadstools in the area is about ten ;)




If you can't believe it's a garden and not a forest, here's my fence in the background :P






  OK, I've shown you my huge toadstools so you should also see the small one that "grows" with ivies in a pot :)



   I had a visitor while weeding another part of the garden (which immediately made me run for the camera:P)




'My' autumn looks warm and cosy in the photos:










How can anyone say autumn is a gloomy season? I just love all the warm colours, suppose you do too, so let's enjoy this beautiful season while it lasts :)




Take care,


No comments:

Post a Comment