Sunday 23 September 2012

Stained glass (living dangerously:P)




Since I'm constantly trying out new paints, techniques and other fun things, it was just a matter of time until I came across glass paints. And as usual, instead of painting something nice and easy for a start, I chose to make a big stained glass (230x420mm, because I live dangerously :P). While looking for ideas I found this beauty:


I, of course, thought it'd look great on my wall, and sure it had to be big, a small one wouldn't make much of an impression, right? Difficult? "Oh, well" I thought "It'll just take a bit more time". And it did, 4 days exactly! :P But I do think the final effect makes it worth my while:







Under the influence of euphoria (Woohoo! I did it!) I decided to paint another one. This time I actually thought before starting and chose something smaller (better late than never, right?):



And now something different, I've just planted these beauties today:


We'll see if anything appears in spring or not, actually it was the first time I've ever planted any bulbs so I've got no idea how it'll turn out ;) These are still waiting for being planted:

all photos taken from the shop's website  
I should finally take photos of my moor (it's already up and running, so to say, but it still needs just a little bit of work to look perfect). I hope I'll show it to you soon (next time, maybe?).


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 








I'm linking this post to:


 


1 comment:

  1. WOW KATE!!!! They are very impressive! You are very talented!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete